Diona journeys with her trusty pup Ruffles, hunting foul beasts and wicked beings all across the Realm of Light. Little is known about her, except she's very good at her job.
Now... she is hunting the Witchwolf.
The Witch Hunter Diona uses a variety of traps to deal with any threat. Her trusty sidekick Ruffles fetches useful items from the battlefield to his master.
- Rapidly fires bolts from her dual crossbows for 20 damage every 1 sec with a range of 10. Lays a Bear Trap every 20 seconds.
- Bear Trap - Roots a minion in place for 4 seconds. Deals 50 damage, lasts 15 seconds.
Art of the Hunt (Unlocks at 20 XP)
- Add a Trap card to Diona’s deck. The card alternates between Crossbow Trap and Decoy Trap with each draw.
- Crossbow Trap - Stealth. Fires bolts at nearby minions. Costs 1 mana, deals 40 damage per second, 100 health, lasts 20 seconds.
- Decoy Trap - Taunts nearby enemy minions. Costs 1 mana, has 400 health, lasts 15 seconds.
Fetch! (Unlocks at 60 XP)
- Every 10 seconds, Ruffles will run to an enemy Minion killed in your arena or on the bridges and dig up a prize.
- Prizes: 2 mana, 4 XP, 250 Master Health.
Thrill of the Hunt (Unlocks at 120 XP)
- Adds another Trap card to Diona’s deck.
- Diona's bear traps are placed 10 ranged away from Diona in the direction of either bridge. Their placement alternates between the two lanes.
- Diona's Trap cards can be placed anywhere on the field, unlike other buildings.
- After second perk is reached, the next enemy minion that dies on your side of the arena or on the bridges will drop a potion with color depending on the prize, Ruffles will then get off the Master Tower moving towards the potion. If he takes any damage meanwhile, he will return to the Master Tower, otherwise, once he reached the potion, he will gain you the prize after a short delay, and then return to the Master Tower. Whenever Ruffles returns to the Master Tower, it will take him 10 seconds to cooldown. Once the cooldown of his ability is finished, the next enemy minion that dies will drop a potion and the process will be repeated.
- The potions work in a cycle, so after the Mana prize spawns, the next one will be XP, then Healing, then Mana, and so on. This cycles regardless of Ruffles actually picking up the prize.
- Diona was added in Update 86 - Diona the Witch Hunter (23 Jan, 2019) as part of the Rise of the Howling Moon Battle Pass theme and lore.
- In Mini-Update - Mal’Shaars Malicious Malediction! (21 Nov, 2019) Diona's Decoy Trap's mana cost was reduced from 1 to 0.
- In Update 1.11 (26 Mar, 2020) Decoy Trap's mana cost was increased from 0 to 1.
- In Update 1.22 - Outlandish Operations (4 March, 2021) Diona's second perk "FETCH!" was changed to only drop potions for enemies dying on your side of the arena and on the bridges.
- In Update 1.26 - Best Plan No Plan! (1 July, 2021), Diona received the following changes:
- Crossbow Trap damage and duration increased from 15 -> 20
- Decoy Trap health increased from 300 -> 400
- Crossbow Trap and Decoy Trap no longer capture bridges
- XP Prize amount increased from 3XP -> 4XP
- Fetch! (Perk 2) now works in a cycle. Instead of the prize being random, the first prize will always be Mana, then XP, then Healing, then Mana, and so on.