Puffs are small legendary creatures that bring happiness and amazingness to all who meet them! They live in between the fabric of reality and can puff in and out of existence as they see fit.
Nobody knows why this one is dressed as a king, or why his favorite weapon is throwing old pans and pieces of cheese at the opponent, but his magic is definitely powerful.
King Puff is a trickster, he loves to confuse his opponents and keep bridge control just as he loves kingdom control.
- A slow but powerful attack dealing 75 damage to a single unit every 2.5sec, with a range of 8. (DPS: 30)
The King's Birthday: Celebrate the king's birthday every 40 seconds. Reduce this cooldown by half the cost of any 4-6 mana card you play.
Trick Swap (Unlocks at 20 XP)
- Add a one-use copy of the card Trick Swap to King Puffs deck whenever the king's birthday is celebrated (You can only have one Trick Swap at any time)
- Swap the location of ALL minions on both bridges and stuns enemies for 4 sec.
Royal Gifts (Unlocks at 60 XP)
- When the King's Birthday is celebrated, a Rage Puff and Shield Puff appear in your arena.
- Rage Puff: If picked up by a friendly minion, give it and up to 4 nearby minions Rage.
- Shield Puff: If picked up by a friendly minion, give it and up to 4 nearby minions Shield.
Send Forth The Horde! (Unlocks at 120 XP)
- Summon a Knight Puff for each friendly minion affected by Trick Swap (Max 5).
- Knight Puff:
- Health: 50
- Range: 8
- Damage: 50 (25 DPS)
- Using their magical weapons, these majestic puffs will do anything in their power to defend the king's honor!
- In Update 12 - Blast Entry (5 Jan, 2017) King Puff's Second Perk was reworked:
- Before: King Puff summons a Mana Puff whenever he casts a spell.
- Now: Inspires all friendly minions on bridges giving them +25 damage.
- In Update 16 - Greetings Seasons! (7 Feb, 2017) King Puff's attack speed was reduced from 3s to 2.25s
- In Update 35 (5 Jul, 2017) King Puff's Basic Attack received the following changes:
- Attack speed increased from 2.25s to 2.5s
- Range reduced from 10 to 8
- In Update 45 - The First Step (28 Sep, 2017) King Puff's Third Perk was reworked:
- Before: King Puff is immune to damage when controlling a bridge
- Now: King Puff marks the bottom bridge and is immune to damage when controlling the marked bridge. Trick Swap moves the mark.
- In Update 58 - Frisky Friend Fiesta! (7 Feb, 2018)
- Before: Give friendly Minions on the Bridges Inspire (+25 damage)
- Now: King Puff’s 4 and 5 mana Minion cards gain either Rage or Shield when played.
- In Update 1.25 - Best Plan NO PLAN! (2 June, 2021) Trick Swap was changed from a Spell to an Ability.
- In Update 1.25 - Best Plan NO PLAN! (1 July, 2021), King Puff was reworked:
- Basic Attack now has The King's Birthday as a passive effect
- Trick Swap was changed:
- Before: A regular copy of Trick Swap is added to your deck when King Puff reaches Perk 1
- Now: Now a single-use card, and added to your deck whenever the king's birthday is celebrated.
- King Buff was changed to Royal Gifts:
- Before: All 4 or 5 mana Minions in King Puff's deck gain either Rage or Shield when played.
- After: Summon a Rage Puff or Shield Puff in your arena whenever the king's birthday is celebrated. When picked up, they grant their buff to the minion that picked it up and to 4 nearby minions.
- Bridge Shield was changed to Send Forth The Horde!: