Stormbringer hails from the same place as Volco, and is also suffused with the power of the weapon he wields - the deadly Stormbow.
One of the few heroes to embrace the nature of the game shows, he spends most of his time taking selfies and writing fan mail to himself...
Stormbringer excels at everything that has to do with range!
- Fires bolts of lightning every 4 sec for 35 damage. Has a long range of 20.
Long Shot (Unlocks at 20 XP)
- Stormbringer gains global attack range.
Aerodynamics (Unlocks at 60 XP)
- Ranged Minions under your control gain Marksmanship
- +2 Range
|Name||Mana||Count||Health||Range||AOE Range||Damage||Attack Speed||Attack Delay||DPS||Move Speed||Flying||Hits Flying||Only Buildings|
Lightning Reflexes (Unlocks at 120 XP)
- Stormbringer gains double attack speed.
- In Update 0.5.1 - Drone Walker (25 Nov, 2016) Stormbringer's second perk received the following changes:
- Marksmanship range buff reduced from 3 to 2
- In Update 73 - Demons Dragons (8 Aug, 2018) Stormbringer's Basic Attack's damage was increased from 30 to 40
- In Update 78 - Guardians of the Crystal Spire (9 Oct, 2018) Stormbringer's Basic Attack's damage was reduced from 40 to 35
- In Update 1.20 - Uprising (7 January, 2021) Stormbringer's second perk was changed to only apply to minions.
- In Update 1.22 - Outlandish Operations (4 March, 2021) Stormbringer's second perk was changed to only apply to minions under your control.
- In Update 1.26 - Best Plan NO PLAN! (1 July, 2021), Stormbringer's attack cooldown was reduced from 4 seconds to 3.8 seconds.
- This also reduces his attack cooldown at perk 3 from 2 seconds to 1.9 seconds.
- In Update 1.29 - Malediction (21 October, 2021), Stormbringer's attack cooldown was increased from 3.8 seconds to 4 seconds.
- This also increases his attack cooldown at perk 3 from 1.9 seconds to 2 seconds.