Valorian is devoted to the light. He wields it to heal his allies and invoke rightous fury on his enemies.
Valorian uses his heirloom blade for a powerful but slow attack.
- Cooldown: 2 sec
Holy Light (Unlocks at 20 XP)
- Valorian heals up to 5 injured friendly minions for 13 health.
- Cooldown: 5 sec
Searing Light (Unlocks at 60 XP)
- Add the card Searing Light to Valorian's deck
- Valorian does 5 attacks in an area, each attack targeting a random enemy Minion
Divine Light (Unlocks at 120 XP)
- Double Valorian's damage as well as healing from Holy Light.
- While Valorian is Casting Searing light, he is still able to attack from the master tower.
- Valorian was added in Update 1.17 - Dawn Marshall Valorian (24 Sep, 2020) as part of the Nightmares season pass 2.
- In Update 1.19 - Uprising (3 Dec, 2020) Valorian's bonus damage per Empyrean card in hand was reduced from +5 to +3
- In Update 1.20 - Uprising (7 January, 2021) Valorian's first perk healing was halved for flying minions.
- In Update 1.23 - Outlandish Operations (21 April, 2021) Valorian's healing from Perk 1 was increased from 15 to 18.
- In Update 1.25 - Outlandish Operations (2 June, 2021) Valorian received the following changes:
- Basic attack increased from 40 to 45.
- Empyrean cards no longer affect damage. (Before: Gain +3 damage per Empyrean Card in your hand)
- Searing Light is now an Ability rather than a Spell.
- In Update 1.26 - Best Plan NO PLAN! (1 July, 2021), Valorian's basic attack was reduced from 45 damage to 40 damage.
- In Update 1.27 - Best Plan NO PLAN! (5 August, 2021), the healing from Valorian's first perk was reduced from 18 to 13.